Friday, October 29, 2010

To Be OR Not To Be

All we can do in this life is just be.  Be who we are; be who we want to be; be our best and sometimes not be quite enough.  And even that is ok.  We have to except all the different parts of our being because they are all real and they are all true as long as our intention is always based from a place of goodness.
Sometimes I am the superwoman that people expect me to be and on those days I feel full and satisfied.  But the actual key to being your best you is to be fully satisfied with yourself, even on the days when you are not your best.  Because we are not perfect.  We are human.  And part of being human means making mistakes and not being perfect.  But the best part of being human is that we can learn and we can grow and we can try, try again.
So just be.   Be in the moment, be in the present.  Be your best YOU!

13 comments:

  1. aww Nicely said!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur weird and you married to jay sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it and really nice that you made a blog!
    Can you please follow me on twitter? :D

    -na95js

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many people that share their love for you on twitter, but yet you only seem to reply to the haters. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thara you are jay sean;s wife stop dening it just admit it no one cares we all know it :) and I'll follow you if I want to.. stop asking me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow jayseanjersey is a hater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thara if you don't want to admit it, the least you can do for Jay's fans is simply not respond in a negative manner whenever someone does ask you about your relationship with him. If you're trying to hide it, you're not doing a very good job with it by tweeting every second that your with Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thara you seem like a nice person, but you and jay sean should just admit already that your a couple! instead of just stating that your part of his "management team"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved this blog post!! "Be in the moment, be in the present. Be your best YOU!" very well said, T. I'm gonna add that to my fav qoutes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harpreet kaur: if you dont like thara then why are you on here commenting on her blogs??! if u havent got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all! there's no need to be rude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thara you are jay sean;s wife stop dening it just admit it no one cares we all know it :) and I'll follow you if I want to.. stop asking me!

    ReplyDelete