Monday, November 1, 2010

For My Lovers...

Someone "Anonymous" made a good comment to me.  They wondered, when I get so many wonderful and sweet comments on Twitter, why do I only seem to respond to the negative ones.  And you know what?!  You're right!  Sometimes in life we all fall into the trap of focusing on the wrong things.  We focus on the guy who doesn't like us when their's a line of others who'd love to date us!  Or we focus on the one girl in school who isn't nice to us and take for granted the great group of friends that we already have.  
So this is for all the wonderful people who post wonderful comments on my twitter.  I am making a new rule to retweet one nice comment per week that one of our wonderful followers post.  I"m going to focus on what I do have and the ones who do show me love.  
Sometimes I think that I don't like to post the nice comments because I don't want to feel like I'm showing off or bragging.  And then when I retweet a negative post, it's because I do believe that we should only be posting positivity on each other's pages.  So I out that person as a way to teach them a lesson I guess.  But truth is, I probably can't change them anyways.  So I should just do what I do and only focus on spreading my own positivity and let the haters quietly hate; cuz they always will regardless of me or anyone else trying to teach them a lesson.  And just a little note - if you don't like my tweets or my blog, then you don't need to follow me! lol I mean I really only want to share with the people who want to be shared with anyways.
So to all my fam out there,  thanks for all the love you share with me and I hope I can continue to share my light and love with all of you!  Have a wonderful Monday and start your week with a fresh outlook and a new feeling of hope because today you have the chance to start this week from scratch! 

15 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. And i did have a good monday, got good results back haha! Nice post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thara for starting a blog....we now gonna know u better...u write with soo much positivity which is contagious ....which helps us soo much in our lives....that was beautiful..have a great week !!!!

    Best Regards
    KARAN..

    ReplyDelete
  3. we agree :) thank you for the blog!!! :) hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thara!! my super-octopus-woman (this nick name is not an insult, the truth is that there is no other way to describe ur WOWness!! ;) a unique name 4 a unique person!!) I agree with what u say about HATERS!! and it is so incredible as jaysean says, in the past haters talked bad about you on ur backs, but now haters tweet u 4 u to know... it is incredible!! time has changed so much!! :O well, i also wanted to tnx u so much 4 taking ur time to RT me!! you have teached me to always shoot to the moon because even if u miss u will always fall among the stars!! :D ilu!!!! (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - fan scream) hahhah!! ;) from: jaymyidol_2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all the other comments. Thanks for starting this blog Thara!! It's very inspirational and motivational!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for replying to my comment(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a beautiful blog :)
    Glad to read that ur starting ur week positivly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have absolutely right!!:)...I want to thank you and jay sean for your wonderful positive attitude, you always managed to make us see the world through better eyes, looking at the positive things and not just the negative things. thank you very much!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love you JAY SEAN
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    P.S. when r u coming to VANCOUVER
    I AM WAITING
    P.S. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW Thara that was very deep and inspirational :)
    IO think you a wonderful person although Im alil jelous of the guy you have;) LOL
    Just wana say it was wonderful meeting u in Johannesburg South Africa, and thank you for getting me a pic with Jay Sean.
    You music is ausum you should do some concerts as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so nice of you to start this blog and spread even more positivity (than twitter's 140 characters will allow). You can make me smile on my dullest days with a simple tweet even though we're in different time zones or whatever. I love you and your music, keep being you, you're amazing :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wats up thara:-) I want to thank u for starting a blog cuz I feel that there is honestly in ur writing and that it's written with a lot of passion. Just from ur blog I could tell how nice/sweet/true person u r. The thought of staying positive abt things has helped me get through this weekend (if u get to know wat typical desi drama or gossips are then u could understand how much I hate it). All in all u ROCK!! Can't wait for ur next blog;-)

    Ps. Can u give a message to jay Sean: come to VA Please w/ a cherry on top!!!
    Pss. Wat is ur thoughts abt the growing issue of teenage pregnancy. Do u think. that the MTV shows like teen mom helps kids realize how bad it is to raise a kid when the patents r kids as well. Do response:-)

    Lots of love for u n jay!!
    -deadrose2012yea

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=273635&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=102451659813253&aid=-1&id=100000845782904&oid=102451659813253

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with the "Anonymous" person! Retweeting a compliment is a great idea. That brings more positivity which is healthier. I think I might do the same, too. I do admit I feel unsure about it because I too don't want to give a vibe of showing of or bragging.

    In any case though, good job!

    ReplyDelete