Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome!

Ok so I decided to start a blog!  I feel like I have lots of little tid bits that I want to share but sometimes there just isn't enough space on twitter.  I have no idea where this will go but I just thought it would be a fun space for me to share my thoughts with the world.  Who knows who'll want to read this but I guess we'll find out and hopefully I'll make someone laugh, or I'll inform you of something you didn't know or maybe you'll just find it plain interesting.
So welcome! And I look forward to sharing with you...

4 comments:

  1. Thara!! my super-octopus-woman wow u are in all!! you do this and that and always keep up that beautiful smile!! hahahah!! i love the blog!! it is a very cool idea!! something that i always wanted to tell u and jay is that tnx to both of u and ur tips and all that stuff... i have lost 16lb!!! u have both been my idols and greatest inpiration 4 life!! u make me think, if thara and jay can do all that stuff.. why cant i!! so i made my decision and went through the right path!! u have changed my life!! tnx love u and always prey 4 ur success!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (crazy, loud fan scream) :D from: jaymyidol_2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that's an awesome idea Thara!! I really look forward to reading your blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thara! pls follow me on twitter im reali a fan of yours! lots of love,KAT(singapore) :)

    ReplyDelete